The astrological info here on AI - Artificial Intelligence - was given to me by "DJ" but the remainder of this post is from me
Well except for 'Part 2' - see below.
PART 1:
I'm in complete agreement with DJ about what AI is going to do to humanity as we know it. Not sure about DJ's "time-line", but it IS going to happen. So "what" is going to 'happen'?
THIS:
AI is already ahead of most humans when it comes to 'intelligence'.
What AI hasn't yet mastered is how to conceive, plan, and execute WITHOUT human assistance. When they do get to that point -
(and both DJ and I agree on this 100%) - then AI will no longer require or need humans!
I 'am leaving "PART 2" to Dj to finish here as he has something to say which will knock your socks off!
PART 2: